The Splash Elite is designed for the weekend warrior. A 1x wide range Shimano Deore 10spd drivetrain fitted to the beautifully finished Splash hydro formed alloy frame takes care of shifting. Full internal routing, tubeless ready wheels, an integrated kickstand mount, tapered headset and progressive trail geometry makes the Elite the SLD bike bike to beat.
Silverback Ladies Design means that the bicycle is set up to better suit women’s anatomy and body proportions. This on the Splash means narrower handlebars, thinner grips, adjusted gear ratios, shorter stem and a women’s specific saddle.
The Splash features a class leading frame. Trickle-down technology means that the new frame benefits from our leading platforms. The frame tubes are hydro-formed into complex shapes to increase strength and stiffness, minimizing weight and excess material use – resulting in a lighter bike for female riders. All Splash frames are now internal dropper post ready.
- Silverback Ladies Design – Engineered Custom Butted 6061 Aluminium,
- SR Suntour XCR 32 Air LOR 100mm suspension fork
- Surface Symmetrical Alloy, 25mm
- Shimano Deore 10 speed drivetrain with clutch
- Shimano 10 speed wide range 11-46t cassette
- Surface Alloy crankset w 32t chainring
- Alloy control parts
- CST C-1820 2.35″ tyres
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Adapted POP geometry
- 13.92kg (without pedals)