A 12 speed SX Eagle drivetrain, hydro formed alloy frame, internal routing, tubeless ready wheels and tyres, an integrated kickstand mount, tapered headset and progressive trail geometry. Splash SX is fitted with a Rockshox Recon Silver TK Boost fork with 100mm of travel – considered the benchmark fork in this category. A bike this good and this well spec’d is unseen in this class making the Stride SX a true BIC offering.
Position of Power -Geometry designed to engage bigger muscle groups in pedalling, producing more power output for the same amount of input. Longer frame places the rider forward, in a more balanced position, improving grip on the rear on climbs and on the front on descents. A longer wheelbase and slacker head angle means more control at speed.
Silverback Ladies Design means that the bike is set up to better suit women’s anatomy and body proportions. This on the Splash means narrower handlebars, thinner grips, adjusted gear ratios, shorter stem and a women’s specific saddle.
- Silverback Ladies Design – Engineered Custom Butted 6061 Aluminium
- Rock Shox Recon Silver TK, Remote, BOOST, 100mm Travel, Tapered, Fender Compatible
- SRAM SX Eagle 12spd drivetrain
- Surface Asymmetrical Alloy, 25mm wheels
- Adapted POP geometry
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Maxxis Rekon Race 29×2.35″ TR tyres
- Alloy components
- 13.88kg (without pedals)