Stride Deluxe features a Shimano Deore 10 Speed clutch rear derailleur and wide range 11-46t cassette as part of a modern, simplistic 1x drivetrain. The hydro formed alloy frame with internal routing and tapered headtube, features adapted POP geometry for a more efficient, more balanced ride. An SR Suntour air suspension fork with 32mm stanchions offer a stiff, easily adjustable, plush front-end to improve grip over uneven terrains. Fitted with tubeless ready Surface wheels, hydraulic disc brakes and ready to take racks and fenders, the Deluxe is a great choice for commuters and first time MTB riders.
Position of Power – Our take on modern MTB geometry – designed to engage bigger muscle groups when pedalling, producing more power output for the same amount of input. Longer frame places the rider forward in a more balanced position, improving grip on the rear wheel on climbs and on the front wheel on descents. A longer wheelbase, wider handlebars and slacker head angle means more control at speed.
The Stride Deluxe features a class leading alloy frame. Trickle-down technology means that the new Stride frame benefits from our leading platforms. The frame tubes are hydro-formed into complex shapes to increase strength and stiffness, minimizing weight and excess material use.
- Hydro formed, custom Butted 6061 Aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCR32 Air LOR, 100mm suspension fork with tapered steerer
- Surface Alloy 1x crankset, 32t for 9/10s
- Shimano Deore 10spd Shadow Plus rear derailleur with clutch
- Shimano wide range 10 speed, 11-46t cassette
- Surface Symmetrical Alloy, 23mm wheels, TR
- Adapted POP geometry
- Tektro MD-M275 hydraulic disc brakes
- CST C1820 2.35″ higher volume tyres
- Zone cut saddle
- 14.1kg (Including pedals 370g)