The Stride Elite is designed for the weekend warrior. A wide range 1×11 speed Shimano drivetrain fitted to the beautifully finished Stride hydro formed alloy frame takes care of shifting. Full internal routing, tubeless ready wheels, an integrated kickstand mount, tapered headset and progressive trail geometry makes the Elite the bike to beat.
Silverback fits 1x drivetrains to as many bikes as we can. 1x offers less maintenance, is more intuitive to use and offers a wider gear range than 3x groupsets. We spec our 34t 1x N/W chainrings in favour of climbing prowess, over flat terrain top speed. Everyone can benefit from easier climbing.
Position of Power -Geometry designed to engage bigger muscle groups in pedalling, producing more power output for the same amount of input. Longer frame places the rider forward, in a more balanced position, improving grip on the rear on climbs and on the front on descents. A longer wheelbase and slacker head angle means more control at speed.
- Hydro formed, custom Butted 6061 Aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCR32 Air LOR, 100mm suspension fork
- Shimano Deore 11spd rear derailleur
- Shimano 11spd, 11-51t cassette
- Surface Symmetrical Alloy, 23mm wheels, TR
- Adapted POP geometry
- Tektro MD-M275 hydraulic disc brakes
- CST C1820 2.35″ higher volume tyres
- Alloy components
- 14.92kg (pedals 370g)