The Stride Sport is designed for the novice MTB rider. A wide range 1×8 speed MICROshift drivetrain fitted to the excellent Stride hydro formed alloy frame takes care of shifting. Full internal routing on the Sport, tubeless ready wheels, an integrated kickstand mount, tapered headset and progressive trail geometry sets the Sport apart.
Silverback fits 1x drivetrains to as many bikes as we can. 1x offers less maintenance, is more intuitive to use and offers a wider gear range than 3x groupsets. We spec our 32t 1x N/W chainrings in favour of climbing prowace, over flat terrain top speed. Everyone can benefit from easier climbing.
Position of Power -Geometry designed to engage bigger muscle groups in pedalling, producing more power output for the same amount of input. Longer frame places the rider forward, in a more balanced position, improving grip on the rear on climbs and on the front on descents. A longer wheelbase and slacker head angle means more control at speed.
- Hydro formed, custom Butted 6061 Aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCE28, 100mm suspension fork
- MICROshift 8/9spd Active motion rear derailleur with clutch
- MICROshift 8s, 12-42T cassette
- Surface Symmetrical Alloy, 23mm wheels, TR
- Adapted POP geometry
- Tektro MD-M275 hydraulic disc brakes
- CST C1820 2.35″ higher volume tyres
- Alloy components
- 15.55kg (including pedals 370g)